Sunday, March 4, 2007

Emphysema

It's been a hectic week, so much so it's quite stifling. But yet still quite fun actually. Basically, this week revolves around employment, OT, movies, mahjong, and a stayover, plus the hype in my office over release of the 'A' Levels results on Friday.

While I understand the anxiety of the girls in my office over the results release (all the guys have taken theirs two years back), I would just like to point out a simple fact. The A levels is, in truth, just a passport. A passport to the university that your want to go and the course you want to pursue. And if your are a high flyer, the scholarship you want. And nobody's going to remember if you achieved 4As or not in 10 years' time. It's merely a jumping patform to more things in your life. Yeah, so I hope that everyone is satisfied and happy with their performance and may they achieve their goals in their future endeavours.

No comments: