Monday, March 12, 2007

Just leave

I see that more than a few have taken offence at my blog of late. I was quite shocked to see epithets of vulgarities used on my tagboard.

I'm not particularly shocked, for I have made more than a few enemies so far and it would not seem far-fetched for them to exact their revenge here. But I do not know. These people could really be enemies or are simply passers-by. Yet, whichever the case, I am still disgusted with such an act of cowardice and discourtsesy.

My post here today is not to declare a challenge or make war. I simply don't want to see such comments on my tag-board anymore as they are rude and unconstructive. For these people, if you know me, then I feel that you are just a low-down coward for using anonymous names to post impolite comments. It's nothing more than a despicable and desperate act to get back at me for whatever I have done to you. If I have really done henious deeds to you, you can contact me, in your real name, via any means and tell me what I have done wrong. I will make up. We have all done hurtful things unconsciously before. If it's just some petty minute issue, I implore you to just let things go and move on in life than waste your time in engaging in such petty pursuits. If you do not know me, then I'm perplexed as to why you took so much offence at what I've written to the extent that you have to post such extreme comments. My opinions voiced are pretty harmless. Honestly, if you do not know me and, for whatsoever reasons, are really angered by what I say, simply excuse yourself from my website forever. There is no cause for you to degrade yourself in such an unneccessary way. There's also no need for you to disturb my other readers by letting them read profanities and irrelevant comments in my website.

I have removed all expletives and unruly, rude comments on my tag-board. I hope all who are unhappy with my blog simple turn away and engage in better pastimes. I have no wish nor the time to indulge in such further pointless exchanges with you anymore.

No comments: