Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Ersatz Ensemble

Third day of work.. Was supposed to blog earlier about my work, but was out late the last 2 days.

I am one of 29 new temporary staff newly employed to process applications for the MIO Plan, a new bundle service offered by Singtel. Apparently, this new service has generated such an overwhelming response that 29 new temp staff are needed. But personally, I have to agree that the MIO plan is quite attractive. For $68 a month, you get free house calls, 3 Mbps broadband, and a basic mobile plan. Not bad at all..

27 out of 29 are either girls waiting for 'A' lvl results and uni entry or guys who completed NS and are waiting for uni entry. Most are pretty nice and fun, I guess. I even met Eugene, a friend from Anderson Sec. Yet, a couple of guys are pretty lame in a nauseous manner. I'm on the verge my patience threshold and close to administering my own brand of verbal justice. For the job itself, it is quite idiot-proof; lectures were hypnotising, but hands-on were pretty ok.

Anyway, Zhaoxiu launched a public vendetta aginst me on her blog for a harmless encouragement to spur her to greater viewership. So you think I'll lead a more boring life than you huh? We shall see..


-= IQ Question of the Post =-

Question:

Complete the following sequence consisting of 7 alphabets:

M , T , W , T, _ , _ , _

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Answer:

M , T , W , T , F , S , S

The sequence represents the days of a week, from Monday to Sunday.

No comments: