Sunday, February 4, 2007

Euphoria

On Friday, I finally found my first proper job with CPF contributions. I will be working as a temporary staff at Singtel Comcenter (near Somerset MRT) and my job scope is primarily data processing.

Well, after incessant nagging from my mother and constant lecturing from my father on how I have squandered my time away at home and hanging out with my friends instead of earning my own keep, I finally gave them a reason to stop their verbal exercises.

On a sidenote, this has made me realise that I don't practise what I preach. I recall having severely reprimanding at least 2 army friends for idling around and not actively search for jobs. Yet, surprise, surprise, they found jobs ahead of me. Sigh.

But whatever it is, I will be starting work on Monday. Besides feeling relieved, I also feel thrilled and excited as I have a good feeling about my new job. And I shall find out soon enough whether my intuition is right!


-= Joke of the Post =-

Height is a common cause of concern for many, including alphabets.

So is A or C shorter?

Ans: A, because ABCD = A 比 C 低!

No comments: